I refuse to let these things die out with my grandparents, and although I'm pretty sure I may fail miserably, I feel a calling to try (and try again, and again, and again, until something wonderful happens).
1. Grow something edible in my yard, with no help. Just me, the dirt, and a prayer.
2. Learn to make a good homemade biscuit.
3. Make homemade jelly to go with that biscuit- oh! oh! maybe with fruit that I grew in my yard!!
4. Figure out how to make a quilt, I'm gonna need it to cover up the fat rolls from eating too much biscuits and jelly and food from my yard.
5. Lastly, sew something I can wear. (In the case I get so big even the quilt won't cover me :)
|Beautiful images borrowed from oncewed.com, unsophistocook.com, urbandebris, and creativeartsreview.com|