Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh so polished!

All right ladies, with warmer weather comes more revealing clothes and shoes. During the winter we may have been able to hide our chipped nails, but as summer peaks it's head around the corner so does the maintenance to prepare for it. As we start this mani-pedi ritual, I wanted to share my top 5 nail polishes of all time.

#5 Deborah Lippmann in Naked - a great neutral for a clean look in any outfit.



#4 Essie in Tart Deco - a sweet but spunky shade of peach that really puts me in the summer mood.



#3 Opi in Midnight in Moscow - An oldie but a goodie, I think of it of a classier girl's black polish.



#2 Essie in Fifth Avenue - The perfect red polish. Period.



#1 Opi in You Don't Know Jacques - Most describe it as "greige" a blend between gray and beige. I get a compliment every single time I wear it. Uh-mazing!



Other Spring 2011 trends include half moon manicures, which I can't wait to try and light blue polish, which I am a little more hesitant about. Either way- happy painting!


No comments:

Post a Comment