Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Drink it Up!

Artisan Chocolate = Maybe I can savor instead of scarf....... maybe.

If Cacao Atlanta Chocolate Co. were a beverage it would be Aztec Sipping Chocolate, mainly because that is one of the sensationally uh-mazing things that they make, and it's a drink, and this is Drink it up!, so there, ha!

If you are ever around me for more than a day you will notice my love NEED for sweets, most wanted of these- chocolate! And this group gets it! Since 2004 they have taken their love of this staple and turned it into true art. The leader of the pack is Kristen Hard, another choco-lover since birth. This extremely talented business woman has a background in the culinary world and although she is a true southern belle, she developed her skills and plan abroad.

The Queen of Cacao- Kristen Hard


From bean to bar is their motto and claim to fame, as she is the only one in the Southeast. I love her chocolate, I love her style, and I hope you guys check her out. Below are some sweet treats that caught my eye and tickled my taste buds.

Aztec Sipping Chocolate

75% Love Bar Trio

Dark Chocolate Bean to Truffle Collection

Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Clouds

For more on Cacao Atlanta Chocolate Co. you can click here to visit their website or go in person to one of their two locations in Atlanta: 312 C North Highland Avenue | 866.960.9449 or new in Buckhead, 2817 Peachtree Rd. NE Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment