Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Drink it Up!

J is for Jewelry!

If J Crew's pre-Spring jewelry were a beverage it would be a grapefruit mimosa- classy, tart, and perfect for day or night. One of the things that I love so much about J Crew is their ability to produce classic timeless pieces, yet throw in a little whimsy or vintage appeal to make the piece modern. This past weekend when I popped in I literally felt like a bandit as I ran through the store with arms full of neon t-shirts, soft summer cardigans, and uh-mazing jewelry! Below are some pieces I didn't get, but am still pining over.

Necklace + Neon Pink Lips = Fabulosity!
Cherry Blossom Necklace - I got the matching bracelet and am in love!

FENTON/FALLON™ for J.Crew Carrington crystal bow necklace- To. Die. For.
Crystal Track Bracelet

Mini-drop Earrings

Mermaid Ring

Mini pavé-link bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment