Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lust List: Nature Girl

I am not what you would call a "nature girl", but this weekend I tried my best to be open to the idea as I met some friends for a camping trip in Brevard, NC. How bad could it be? Growing up I spent many nights at Burrell’s Ford playing Foxes and Hounds and roasting marshmallows. So, one night in the wilderness should be a piece of cake.

We hiked, we swam in pools near waterfalls, shot guns (yes, guns), and had a blast playing games and relaxing by the fire. With the exception of banging up my knee (clumsiness is something you never out grow) I survived!

With this in my mind I have chosen great damp-inspired items that I am lusting after for our next trip.

Campers Have S'More Fun Tags $5.00

Slugs Fleece Boot Liners $22.00

Flashlight Flour Sack Towel $8.00

Land Yacht Giclee Print $35.00

Personalized Summer Camp Journal $12.00

Indian Summer Copper and Feather Earrings $40.00

Felted Coozy Set $15.95

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my SLUGS fleece boot liners!! I love your blog!!

    ~Rayana
    WithTheRain

    ReplyDelete