Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Glamping

Continuing with the outdoor theme this week, I want to talk about a new hybrid way of experiencing all the mountains majesty in an elevated way. It’s a trend called “Glamping”- a fusion from glamorous camping! I also call it perfection!

If you struggle, the way that I do, with bugs and sleeping on the ground, this may be your ticket. I know there may be traditionalists that will snub their noses, but to each their own. It’s not a camper or an R.V., it’s just a tent with attitude….. and a real bed, and real furniture, and great sheets, and wonderful lighting, and fabulousness- so get over it!

Below are some photos of how others have adopted this trend. And sure I would need to be going for more than one night to schlep all this stuff up the trail, but staying a week or more would make it all worth while. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment